The main event in the Russian electric power industry will take place from 18 to 19 October 2016. For the fifth time it will bring together international and Russian electric power professionals and experts.
Leading manufacturers of high-tech equipment, domestic and international developers of integrated management systems, innovative companies and start-ups, the scientific community and authorities will discuss the development of electric power industry in current environment and exchange experience in development of innovation and technology of the electric grid complex.
“The forum is a great opportunity to gather the leading energy experts, government officials, manufacturers, expert communities and relevant scientific organizations on a single platform”, Oleg Budargin, CEO, Rosseti PJSC.
Growth Infrastructure. Optimization. Capabilities is the key subject of RUGRIDS-ELECTRO 2016. This forum will determine the directions of global and Russian electric power industry development, find the solutions for the modernization and further implementation of industrial systems, design the coordination strategy aimed to improve energy efficiency and outline key areas of import substitution and unified energy policy.
On the venue exceeding 5,000 square meters, about 100 exhibitors will present their competitive products and the latest developments in the field of electric power equipment, smart-technology, electrical engineering, construction, engineering and IT. Exposition itself will be divided into five thematic areas:
- Innovation podium – the best innovative technological solutions that define the future development of the industry, are presented on a single platform. This area will also host the announcement of final results of the competition and its winners will be guaranteed implementation of proposed innovations in the electric grid complex of Rosseti PJSC.
- Growth reserves– Start-Up Zone and discussion platform of the Forum’s youth program for active cooperation both with potential investors and future customers, and the venue for the final and award ceremony of Energoproryv;
- Attestation committee - functional platform for priority accreditation of equipment, technologies and systems in terms of reliability and quality in accordance with the requirements of Rossetti PJSC;
- Business Contacts Exchange – communication platform for B2B meetings and negotiations at different levels;
- Smart city– smart technologies and solutions in the urban environment to ensure a high, modern, energy-efficient and environmentally friendly quality of life.
More than 30 business events are to take place within two days, including the main plenary session, discussions and debates, round tables, official meetings, conferences, workshops and events in TEDX format.
The organizers will provide create comfortable conditions for experience exchange and making strategic decisions.
Traditionally, forum partners include the leaders in electric power industry, like ENERGOMERA, ABB Inc., SAP, ProSoft Systems, Tavrida Electric, Skolkovo Foundation, ZETO, GlobalElektroService, ELECOM, etc.